Monday, August 24, 2015

A Little Introduction.

So, maybe this is a little narcissistic.
I don't know.
Anywho...

Hello, my name is Marina.

My roommate feels that since I am "of the internet" (meaning that I keep up with information via Imgur, Youtube, Facebook, etc.) that I should blog and maybe see where that goes.

I am 22. 
I drink Angry Orchards and paint in my spare time; as well as workout on the semi-regular. 
I'm a server at a breakfast place and have been since I was 18 when I started my second semester at University. I am financially on my own and have been since I moved out to go to school four years ago. 

I like to dye my hair, wear winged eyeliner, and anything to do with Batman.

Um, yeah.

That's the overall gist of things.

See you soon 
xo


(side note: writing about yourself is somewhat difficult.)

No comments:

Post a Comment